Posted: August 1st, 2016
- Please note: The Wilunyu Claim Group (WAD6002/2004) Authorisation meeting will be going ahead on Tuesday, 2 August 2016.
Registration: 7.00am to 9.00am
Please note that no Travel Allowance will be processed after close of registration.
Meeting start: 9.00am
Meeting close: by 4:30 pm
Venue: Towns Football Club, Corner of Eighth Street & Flores Road, Geraldton
- Yamatji Marlpa Aboriginal Corporation (“YMAC”) to provide advice about the WAD6002/2004 native title claim, which will be called the Wilunyu claim and will be brought on behalf of the descendents of the apical ancestors listed below.
- Decision by the Wilunyu claim group to approve this claim group description. Celebration and mutual recognition by Wilunyu claim group members.
- Authorisation of a replacement applicant under section 66B of the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth) to make the Wilunyu claim (WAD6002/2004) in the Federal Court on behalf the Wilunyu claim group.
- Election of the Wilunyu Working Group.
- General business.
Who is invited to attend:
You are eligible to attend this Wilunyu claim group meeting if you are a descendant of any of the following apical ancestors:
- Rosie Coleman
- Wyoo and Myonoda
- Annie Tira
- Lizzy Flynn
- Sarah Jane Campbell
- Sarah Mabel Bell
- Ap-barra (Upparawa) and Dharringa
- Jane Hunt
- Mary Gingina
- Billy and Judy Thompson