Your chance to nominate for the 2019 Regional Achievement and Community Awards
Posted: June 21st, 2019
A statewide search has begun through Western Australia’s communities to find nominees for the 2019 Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
The focus of the awards is to acknowledge and thank inspiring individuals, groups and local businesses who are consistently finding ways to enrich the lives of others around them.
It is the valuable contributions from these special people that help make regional and rural WA a better place to live and work.
To give thanks to someone you know you can nominate them into one of these categories:
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Horizon Power Leadership and Innovation Award
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia Regional Safety Award
- RAC Volunteering Award
- Community TAB Community Service Award
- Rinehart Development of Northern Regional WA Award
- Curtin University, School of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- Woolworths Community Group of the Year Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Economic Development Award
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries Making a Difference Award
An example of dedication and tenacity to contribute to community is Yamatji local, Thomas Cameron who has been nominated for the Horizon Power Leadership and Innovation Award. Thomas has been recognised for his contribution to the Littlewell Working Group who have strived to preserve the heritage of the Littlewell Mingenew Aboriginal Reserve.
Nominations close Wednesday 10th July 2019. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 9201 1155 or email email@example.com