Posted: May 5th, 2022
BreastScreen WA’s FREE mobile screening mammogram service will be visiting the Midwest between April and October.
Breast cancer is the most common life-threatening cancer for women and 1 in 7 women in Australia will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. Early detection is your best protection.
Women 50 to 74 years are invited to have a free screening mammogram at the following locations:
- Geraldton Hospital, Carpark off Milford Street Geraldton: 13 April – 17 Oct 2022
- Mullewa Health Service, Elder St Mullewa: 31 May – 1 June 2022
- Morawa Perenjori Health Service, Caulfield Road Morawa: 2 – 8 June 2022
- North Midlands District Hospital, Thomas St Three Springs: 9 – 16 June 2022
- Geraldton Regional Aboriginal Medical Service, 60 Rifle Range Road, Rangeway: 17 – 28 Oct 2022
All women aged 40 years and over with no breast symptoms are welcome to attend.
For more information or to make your free screening mammogram appointment – book online at BreastScreen WA’s website or call 13 20 50.