Posted: September 19th, 2022
Learn more about safety, risk and insurance in a free online training course from the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC) on 28 September.
The three-hour session, from 12.30pm to 3.30pm AEST (10.30am-1.30pm AWST), covers the key legal obligations necessary to protect the people in your organisation, as well as how to identify and manage risks before they become problems.
The training course covers:
- Why safety is so important.
- The effect of incorporation on legal responsibility.
- Work health and safety duties.
- Risk management processes.
- Insurance and protections available.
- Safety and risk tips.
- Additional resources to help in the future.
Visit the ORIC website to register and find out more.