Posted: August 12th, 2020
National Indigenous Affairs Agency (NIAA) has published the feedback on phase one of the CATSI Act Review and needs your feedback.
The draft report for the review of the CATSI Act is now available on the NIAA’s website. It outlines a range of possible amendments to the CATSI Act and raises a number of questions for stakeholders.
Feedback can be provided a number of different ways including by completing chapter surveys, providing a written submission and by filling out the web-based feedback form on the NIAA’s website.
The NIAA is also holding virtual consultation sessions. In the coming week, the following sessions are being held:
- 13 August 2020, 2:30pm-4:30pm: Draft Report Overview
- 14 August 2020, 11:00am-12:00pm: Governance
- 17 August 2020, 10:00am-11.30am: Unclaimed Money Account
- 18 August 2020, 3:00pm-4:00pm, Unclaimed Money Account
- 19 August 2020, 9.30am-10.30am, Modernising the CATSI Act
- 19 August 2020, 1.30pm-3:00pm, Modernising the CATSI Act
You can find more information on how to provide feedback on the NIAA’s website, including the form to register for the virtual consultation sessions.
If these options are not accessible for you, please email the CATSI Act Review Team at CATSIActReview@niaa.gov.au so that they can organise an alternative approach to suit your needs.
Consultation for Phase 2 closes on 21 September 2020.