IT Support Officer
Application Closing Date: July 30, 2021
About the Role:
YMAC is currently seeking a full time (75 hours per fortnight) IT Support Officer to join the IT team in our Perth office on a fixed 12-month contract. The IT Support Officer will provide support to the IT unit to respond to requests relating to hardware, software and telecommunications as appropriate.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of Service Requests and incidents;
- Understands the end-to-end technical services including dependent components and infrastructure;
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation;
- Drive continuous technical improvement to the service offering;
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of technology trends and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency;
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service changes;
- Providing onsite technology support (deskside and remote);
- Supporting desktops and applications within an Microsoft AD and O365/Exchange environment;
- Performing a wide variety of Level 1-2 support across many technologies; and
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for customers.
Whilst knowing the ins and outs of the latest technology is key, we’re also looking for someone with proven experience in a medium sized environment.
You would have at least 2-3 years’ experience working on a Service Desk or supporting Windows desktop and Office 365 environments, with experience in Mobile Device Management being an advantage.
You will have the ability to show understanding and patience in communicating with technology users, along with being able to assist with installation and configuration of hardware, software and telecommunications.
Experience & Skills
- Proven relevant experience as an IT Support Officer.
- Proven experience providing support in Windows operating system environments.
- Knowledge of PC operating systems, software and their operation in networked environments.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in order to establish rapport with internal customers.
- Well developed investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, which has a generous range of benefits including salary sacrifice, please submit your CV and cover letter via Seek.
View other Current Vacancies