Executive Assistant to CEO
Application Closing Date: August 6, 2021
About the Role:
YMAC is currently seeking a full time (75 hours per fortnight) Executive Assistant to join our team of professionals in our Perth office on a fixed 24-month contract. The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Executive Officer, providing professional, efficient and confidential executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO’s office.
This role is based in Perth, but will require regular travel in WA.
You will have the ability to provide excellent organisational and administrative support to the CEO, whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and discretion. Working autonomously, you will thrive on the opportunity to proactively handle matters expeditiously.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Communicating directly and on behalf of the CEO with Executive Management Team, Staff and External Stakeholders on matters related to the CEO’s initiatives.
- Researching, prioritising and following up on incoming matters addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, including the provision of background materials and following up accordingly.
- Preparing and distributing agendas for meetings, as well as taking, transcribing and distributing minutes where appropriate.
- Managing the supervision and mentoring of Corporate Assistant.
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant role or similar.
- Demonstrated experience with taking notes at meetings and preparing minutes. Experience with Board and Committee Meetings is highly regarded.
- High level of interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to a high standard.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Prior experience working alongside Traditional Owners is highly regarded.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, which has a generous range of benefits including salary sacrifice, please submit your CV and cover letter via Seek.
View other Current Vacancies