Posted: December 13th, 2013
Minjar Gold is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site administrator for their gold mine project located in the Gascoyne region of WA. Badimia people are invited to apply. Applications close Tuesday 17th Dec 2013.The position’s primary function is to ensure smooth operations in the administration office on site, key tasks will include:
- General office duties (including filing)
- Answering & redirection of phone calls, enquiries and messages
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail / airbag requirements
- Maintain stationery & printing requirements (internal & external)
- Co-ordination of site based travel & accommodation requirements
- Co-ordination of the Perth-Site truck run
- Timely and accurate compilation of internal and external reports
- Assist with communication during emergency situations as directed
- Ensure procedures & systems are adhered to
- Maintain security for the site office
- Co-ordination of visitors, and signing in of visitors
- Collation of time sheets on a monthly basis.
- Assist in maintenance of site based personnel records
- Assist in maintenance of site based training records
- Assist in maintenance of site base personnel movement records
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is forwarded to Head Office in a timely manner
Site admin team members may be asked to assist with camp related duties from time to time. The successful candidate should therefore be flexible and team oriented.
The successful candidate will ideally have;
- Previous experience in a similar role on a remote site;
- General office experience;
- General computer skills;
- Proven experience in a site administration role;
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel/Word/Outlook);
- Excellent presentation & phone manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A minimum ‘C’ Class drivers licence;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, D&A screen and MWHS.
A bright and energetic personality with a strong team focus is essential for success in this position.
You must also be able to work autonomously. The position is FIFO from Perth on an 8/6 roster (or DIDO from Geraldton).
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of a small, dynamic team, where you will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and have the opportunity to grow and build your career.
Looking for a role to make your own. Then look no further. 8/6 roster FIFO from Perth. Small, dynamic team. Great opportunity to build your expertise.
Applications close Tuesday 17th Dec 2013
Applications and CV to be sent direct to Minjar Gold:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Minjar Gold Pty Ltd
Level 3, 50 Kings Park Road, West Perth WA 6005
PO Box 115, West Perth WA 6872
t +61 8 9212 8900 f +61 8 9212 8999
e firstname.lastname@example.org | w www.minjargold.com.au